Hello my lovelies, my readers who I appreciate so much! I pray your Holiday, MERRY CHRISTMAS, or which ever you celebrate was filled with prayers, love, happiness, all are safe and thankful for this short life we are blessed to have.
P.S. The link above is where you can purchase this Eye Creme!. It is not an affiliate link, I do not get paid for this by any means. I am registered with Brand backer which does give me a chance to review products. It is not guaranteed at all that you will be chosen to review anything, just a small chance!.
As you know I have tried more skincare items from OZ Naturals than any other brand I can think of and it’s for good reason(s).
- They are an affordable brand
- They use proven ingredients
- Every single item they produce is darn close to being 100% natural
Here is what the product looks like:)
The texture is like a lotion, which i love. It absorbed pretty much instantly which is nice as well This creme has brightened up my complexion which is a plus in my book. The Ingredient list is impressive and here is what you can expect to find when you get yours.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 – Fills in wrinkles from the inside both on the forehead and the crow’s feet for a visibly smoother and plumper skin. Thanks to its matrikine–like effect, it stimulates 6 major constituents of the skin, the dermal–epidermal. Studies demonstrated that, after 2 months, the forehead and crow’s feet wrinkles are visibly smoothed from the inside of the skin. Many parameters demonstrated this smoothing effect (wrinkle volume, depth, surface…) and more particularly the lifting effect and the wrinkle spread.
- Astaxanthin- The compound’s powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative capabilities, evidence indicates that astaxanthin has the potential to modulate aging. Oxidative stress is believed to be a principal mechanism of aging so the enhancement of anti-oxidative protection and the inhibition of free radical production are biological pathways that may protect against oxidative damage, mitigating risk for aging and has been proven in a 2011 review highlights promising aging-related outcomes in astaxanthin-related clinical trials.
- Coffee Seed Extract- It is proven effective to neutralize the purple effect of circles beneath your eyes thanks to caffeine and vitamin K. More so if your darkness and puffiness is triggered by stress and insufficient proper sleep.
- Algae Extract- Algae extract is rich in vitamins and trace elements. It helps in rebalancing the skin’s moisture content while protecting, stimulating, and nourishing the skin. It is an active substance, which normalizes the skin’s moisture content and provides suppleness to the epidermis. Also has an anti-inflammatory action, very effective in reducing wrinkles. It has powerful antioxidant properties. It brings about an immediate skin-tightening effect and also long-term anti-wrinkling effect by protecting skin cells from oxidative stress and strengthening the skin’s connective tissue by stimulating collagen synthesis and renewal of tissue cells.
- Carrot Root Extract- Is another way of treating your skin right. The presence of Beta carotene and vitamin A helps to keep your skin alive. It maintains the elasticity of the skin which happens to sag at one point or the other. These oils have been used quite regularly in many skin care products. It protects the sun damaged and wrinkled skin. It keeps the skin firmer and more radiant due to its anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin E- In this case also called; Tocopherol- It performs its functions as antioxidant and it protects cell membranes from oxidation.
I am glad to have this in my daily skincare Regimen and will continue to purchase this. I hope you have found my review helpful. Please come back to see me again and please, tell your friends and family about my little blog that I love so much!.
Your Beauty Lover,
<img style=”display:none;” src=”http://www.brandbacker.com/camp.php?qargs=view_type=V%26camp_id=369%26camp_mem_id=87684″/>